Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All My Sticky Notes Are Yellow


After seeing this video, I'm going to get all the sticky notes out of the supply closet here at work, then I'm going to have my own sticky-note fun! Yeah! And I'm going to have a cool musical score in the background (score will most likely be the radio)! This will be the best afternoon ever!

Of course now that I look at my supply capabilities, I have only a faded yellow colour. My cavalcade of stickies would most closely resemble a stream of pee. That's not fun at all, methinks.

In any event, watch this video! It'll warm your heart, even if your heart is locked in your body, and that body is trapped in an office on a beautiful September day.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

You could be like Mason, and instead have a single purple post-it that slowly drives you mad.

Don't get it? Catch up on 'Dead Like Me'. Thank me later.

Premee said...

That was beautiful! I wonder if it will do for automatic Post-it dispensers what they did for Mentos. Because, let's face it, who voluntarily buys a tube of Mentos to actually eat?