Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Chapter 4: Signaling (for fuck's sake)


Signaling (From The Basic License Driver's Handbook)

Hey fuckheads. Signals may be irrelevant or an unnecessary hassle to you, but you know, they actually serve a purpose.

Let's review:

Signals actually tell other drivers (i.e., me) what you are going to do. In advance! Some might say that they read your mind!

Certain official government documents state that you MUST signal when:
  • moving from the curb or parking lane
  • turning
  • changing lanes
  • stopping

In case some of you are confused, and I know you are, here are examples of these signals:




Left Turning Signal










Right Turning Signal




Now, is that so hard? No, it isn't. You should all practice once or twice on the driveway before you leave your house or place of business, because if you don't start using it like us intelligent drivers, I will kill you. I'm not fucking lying. I will eat your soul.

3 comments:

Pedro Bala said...

I´would kill some myself.

Alex said...

I'm with you on this one. The drivers who piss me off the most are the ones who cut you off while changing lanes *then* turn their signal on once they're already about halfway into your lane. Thanks for the notice, douchebags.

TylerD said...

Yep, those ones have made the shit list. It just boggles my mind that people just drive however the fuck they want, regardless of how retarded it makes them. Also included are people who turn left not into the lane nearest the centre line, but into whatever lane they want (and without signaling, surprise). Because of this flagrant display of stupidity, I'm all for people getting retested maybe every 10 years.