Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Like A Kid In A Candy Store

Here at MacEwan, it's the first day of school. For me, it's the first day of constantly thinking about baseball everytime I walk through the halls, simply to avoid any unwanted trouser protuberances.

MacEwan is a 70% female campus. I'm a heterosexual male. It's times like these that I'm actually satisfied with my singledom, because quite frankly, I like the odds.

Now if anyone asks, for the rest of the month I'm 21, alright? No need to divulge the fact that when I started my first year of university, some of these girls were starting grade 5. I mean, seriously, grade fucking 5? That's down right scary to think about, so I won't think about it. All I can think about is the next few weeks, where each and every young girl brings out the sexy, until they lose all interest in looking good, and retreat back into sweatpants, hoodies and cover up all that is awesome.

But that's a long time from now. Until then, I will try to keep focused on my job, and not on all the scattered ass around here. To be fair though, that's probably not going to happen. I've already stocked up my pockets with business cards, and directions to my office. Also, I'm a race car driver.

1 comment:

TylerD said...

No, but it's really all just a popularity contest. I sure came close though! Damn you Jack Layton!