Thursday, September 28, 2006

Need A Time Waster?


Hey kids! Do you like trivia? Do you like movie trivia? Do you like movie trivia that has blatant product placement?

Of course, the answer to all the questions is yes, even if the product placement is unnecessary and pretty stupid. If you can get past that however, this is a pretty "sweet" trivia picture, where you have to guess movie titles from the visual clues.

I had a pun in that last sentence, and you'll see why it's moderately funny.

http://us.mms.com/us/dark/

Have fun! I'm still playing, but I got 30/50 in 17 minutes (granted, I'm trying to do work at the same time). Let me know what your scores are!

Hint: All the movies are of the same genre, for the most part.

*UPDATE: 40/50 in 22 minutes.

**UPDATE: 50/50 in 43:18. (and yes, for a couple I did a little research. The last one I needed, when I got it, boy did I feel like a dumbard).

If you need any answers, I'd be happy to help!

No comments: